Writing up some quick integration tests for a queue consumer service and was briefly baffled when the test was failing. A simple and obvious error.
Setting up a new user role for a brand new .NET Core service to grant it database permissions to execute some stored procedures.
When I deployed, I saw an error in the logs. I had forgotten something.
A search request on the frontend was failing due to an execution timeout error from the database.
A stored procedure had to be rewritten to address this.
I had a simple visual bug. But due to the changing expectations surrounding what interacted with it, I had to evaluate several options for fixing it.
I want to know how many records are associated with more than one of another record type across four 3NF normalized tables?
Had a fun error when I tried to build a project after changing a
tiny line that should not have caused any issues. npm ERR! code
Noticed when using Angular's reactive forms with my checkboxes that
had labels and icons that were dependent on the form value that
there was a discrepancy between how IE/Edge treated them versus
Here's how you can conditionally set a style value depending on a
property, and how to conditionally set a style on a host element.
Needed to transform some flat rows from a database into nested
objects in a C# backend, so I made use of LINQ. LINQ is short for
Language-Integrated Query, a neat C# tech.
A lesson in having patience to understand what is going on during
CSS troubleshooting. It's not you, CSS, it's me.
Troubleshooting a bug on a datepicker component that had to do with
daylight savings. Another reminder to check network requests.